Nurse Call Systems Products
Nurse Call 800 Series
Tried, trusted and respected by users and installers alike, C-TEC’s 800 Series Call System is ideal for use in all types of private, commercial, residential and public sector building.
Incorporating a wide range of indicator panels and an extensive array of system components (including ceiling pulls, wall-mounting call points, monitoring points, water resistant alert points, stainless steel call points, overdoor lights, remote sounders, relays and call latch modules), it is without doubt one of the most versatile and reliable conventional call systems on the market.
WHAT IS AN 800 SERIES CALL SYSTEM?
In its simplest form, an 800 Series Call System:
- Allows the general public, a member of staff or a patient to call for assistance;
- Confirms that the call has got through;
- Makes sure the caller is visited; and, if required;
- Allows extra or more urgent assistance to be summoned using an optional ‘emergency’ call facility.
However, the unrivalled flexibility and versatility of the 800 Series Call System means it can also be used to:
- Inform staff that someone is being attacked via an optional infrared ‘staff attack’ facility.
- Monitor storage cupboards, cash offices and stock rooms for unauthorised access.
- Monitor doorbells, telephones and machinery for activation or failure.
- Send notification of calls to hand-held paging equipment.
KEY FEATURES OF THE 800 SERIES CALL SYSTEM
- Hundreds of applications – suitable for use in hotels, leisure centres, nursing homes, shops, offices, etc.
- Hard wired for total reliability – 4 to 6 core security cable is ideal for most installations.
- Wide range of indicator panels covering 1 to 90 zones.
- Extensive range of ancillaries including ceiling pulls, wall-mounting call points, monitoring points, water resistant alert points, stainless steel call points, overdoor lights, remote sounders, relays and call latch modules.
- c. system – simple to install, easy to operate and highly reliable.
- Most wall-mounting plastic components fit standard 25mm single or double gang back boxes. Ceiling pulls and water resistant alert points are surface mountable.
- Attractive compact design blends perfectly into any sort of decor.
- All power supplies capable of 12V sealed lead acid battery charging.
- Two levels of call – standard (constant tone) and emergency (intermittent tone).
- Optional button or magnetic key reset facilities (dependent on items purchased).
- Optional tone-only paging and infrared staff attack facilities.
- Extremely cost-effective – most components normally available ex-stock.
Quantec Nurse Call System
Quantec is a powerful yet easy to use call system that helps ensure vital communication throughout a building.
Recently updated to include a host of new features, the way the system operates can be tailored to suit a care facility’s specific requirements. For example, different day, night and call divert arrangements can be easily accommodated to meet the exact operational needs and precise layout of any building.
This flexibility, coupled with many other advanced features such as multiple call levels, free built-in data-logging, simple system reprogramming and full monitoring of all network devices, makes Quantec the obvious choice for nursing homes, hospitals, health centres and many other private and public sector establishments.
Key features include
- Multiple call levels
- Wide range of system components
- Flexible call routing
- Call accept
- Automatic call divert
- Follow-me lights
- Staff presence/attendance
- Call follower sounders
- Night mode
- Laptop programmable system controller
- Easy to install & expand
- Universal programming devices
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Emergency Light Systems
- Fire Extinguishers
- AOV Smoke Ventilation
- Disabled Refuge
- Water Leak Detection
- Nurse Call Systems
- Fire Safety Training
15 Nordic Enterprise Park,
Cork, P25 Y6Y4
Open Monday - Friday 8.00am- 4.30pm
Monahan Road Office:
Unit No. 8,
Monahan Road Business Park,
Cork, T12 PE81
Open Monday - Friday 9am- 4.30pm
We are cleaning,vans inside and outside to have then gleaming for when we can get back on the road. Positive attitude from our lads
SAFETY TECH FIRE
Safety Tech Fire is a customer focused organisation and is very aware of all our customers' needs and requirements. The company has an extensive and varied client database in all areas of business which we have built up over the years through good workmanship and satisfied client referrals.
Copyright © Safetytech Fire - All Rights Reserved